Carol Holaday Online


Over the course of my life I’ve worn many hats.  I’ve worked as an art teacher, raised three kids, worked in a labor and delivery unit of a hospital, owned my own crystal shop, and I'm also a writer.  In fact, writing is the common thread woven through all the things I have done over the years.

When I was an art teacher I wrote curriculum and grants.  When I was working for the hospital I wrote training books, brochures and information packets. During the time I owned my own crystal store I also wrote lots of articles for the online magazine PlanetLightworker.com. Writing has been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember.  I've always wanted to be a published author.

A few years ago my first book,
 Crafting a Magical Life, was published by Findhorn Press.  In conjunction with the release of the book I also wrote articles for magazines like Kindred Spirit and Balanced Life.

I love Young Adult Literature and am currently working on my first YA novel,
 Fallen Angel: Angel of Death.

As a writer I have learned the value of editing and am good at it, so I began helping people
 edit and prepare their books for submission to literary agents and publishing houses.  I've also helped people prepare books for self-publishing.

OH! And did I mention that I produce shows for The Awakening Zone Network? Currently I produce:
Heart Sight with Nina Impala


I tend to stay very busy.