Make it So Project Challenge - Week 1

10/10/10 seems like a great time to start the Make it So Project Challenge because it is a special day with special numerology, for me at least.  The ones add up to three, the number of creation, and that is what we will be doing in the Make it So Project Challenge—creating the things we wish to bring into our lives.  For the first time ever I risked making a mini video to help us get started.  This is good because taking risks is part of the creative process.  For me, being on camera has always felt scary because I have always gotten a little tongue tied.  This is something I want to change in my life so what better way to start the Make it So Project Challenge than to challenge myself to do something that is outside my comfort zone.

Over the coming weeks we will be working together to manifest something important in our lives.  Of course in order to do that we have to have picked one or more things to work on, and that is what I hope you will do during the week this week.  Think about what it is you want very much to have happen in your life and sit down with pencil and paper and map it out.  Add in the details like an artist would do on a canvas, so that you develop a very clear picture in your mind of what it is you want.  Write out all of the aspects of your creation. 

For example, when I wanted to move our family from El Cajon, California to Point Loma, near the beach, I made a list of everything I wanted.  I wanted, in Point Loma, 2 bedrooms (or more), 2 baths, a garage, yard for the dogs, washer and dryer hookups, a specified rental price (or less), and a landlord or landlady who was great and who really liked us.  Actually I got all those things, with two hitches.  There was a yard for the dogs but it wasn’t fenced so I had to take them out on a leash, and there was a washer/dryer hookup but my washer and dryer wouldn’t fit into the space.  Everything else was perfect. Our landlady is a gem, and in fact SHE CALLED ME to look at the townhouse we now live in. The only thing is that I wish I had been a bit more specific about the yard and the washer and dryer, that there would be a fenced private yard for us and the dogs to use and washer and dryer hookups that I was able to install my own washer and dryer in.

Hopefully this example helps you see how specific you need to be when you prepare to manifest something big.  The next part is to be really sure that what you are choosing to manifest is what you REALLY want.  I have in the past manifested things I thought I wanted until I got them.  Since then I always end my manifesting activities with, “or something even better,” which frees up the universe to give you the best possible outcome.

So, make your lists, spend time looking them over and adjusting them throughout the week, and then meet me back here next Sunday when we will start working towards achieving our goals through the Make it So Project Challenge.





Make it so, Everyone!